Monday, March 24, 2008

Nutriquest: Part 5... the Nutriflop

Tough week in Nutri-land! Despite my diligent efforts all week to stay on track, I had a few derailments...

1) The mom of the the little girl who also goes to Noah's sitter is thinking about starting her own cupcake business. She brings samples with her all the time for taste-testing. YUM! ...oops.

2) Exercise? Hmm... I've heard of that somewhere.

The result of these two issues left me with a "0" weight loss for the week...which isn't too surprising given the 4-pound whopper from last week. My body usually works this way.

I laughed this morning when I got on the scale. Dinner at an Italian restaurant (no, I didn't bring my Nutrisystem bar this time, and yes, I did eat some bread/oil!), combined with the Easter eating bonanza has me up in numbers. Shocker.

It's going to be a long week...

No comments: