Thursday, May 14, 2009

Friday Photo Fiesta: No lions, no tigers, but BEARS! Oh My!

I didn't lose my mind, but I did let my toddler pose for a picture with a bear. Yep, a real live bear. It's ferocious, see?


Actually, Grandma Frazier had already taken this picture by the time David and I showed up at the Deer & Turkey Expo in March this year. I thought it was awfully cute, and since that bear was a mere babe, I couldn't even mount a mommy protest.

I just received that picture this week, or I would've posted a long time ago about our trip down camouflage lane that day. We had the pleasure of visiting with Kristen, Clay & Will while we perused guns, ammo and venison jerky. Look how cute the boys are in their hunting-inspired gear. Why, with that camo on you can barely even see them! :)


Since tree stands and turkey calls aren't really my thing, I passed the time that day trying to wrangle Noah and making silly faces at Will. Bless his little heart, he isn't old enough to think I'm a weirdo yet.


---------------------------------------------------------------

Send your wildlife pictures on over to Candid Carrie. She regularly posts pictures of deer in her blog, so you'll fit right in!


6 comments:

Susie said...

Cool pictures!!

JWilson said...

OMG the pic with the bear is so cute!

Love the new background too!

mommytoalot said...

Awww how cute.
Stopping by from Candid Carries

Jennifer said...

Oh wow--the bear cub!! Cool!!

Candid Carrie said...

Ha ... your post title said BUT BEARS! Get it? BUTT BEARS!

Pathetic, I know. My granddaughter has her fair share of camo clothing too but I can still see her.

:)

Happy Fx4, Carrie

Jen said...

Cute-- This was even pre hair cut! He looks awesome.