I am back! I've got five spare minutes (sort of), so I'm typing up a quick blog to catch up.
With work and the enormous side job that has eaten up ALL my spare time... I am almost done. The new site I've been working on should launch this week, sooner rather than later. I am PUMPED!
About the tomato gear giveaway... I'm splitting the goods between Mrs. Wilson & Mrs. Adams. Hooray! I'll pop that stuff in the mail sometime this week or next.
Remember the posion ivy?... it's almost GONE. I'm so thrilled I can't even explain it. My camera has never recovered so you were spared the visuals (lucky you). I am now almost completely itch-free, the little spots have gone away, and my arm is down to mostly blotchy and dry. I can live with that. I can even wear short sleeves. It's a miracle.
My visit with my sister... was wonderful. Relaxing, simple, (itchy) and wonderful. Full details to come. Or, if you're just too darn curious, read her blog entries that both made me cry (Prednisone makes women even sappier than we already are).
Tomorrow, I shall begin my catch up. It's been too long!


3 comments:
I'm glad your back, you've been missed. Thanks for the goddies I can't wait to see what part I will be gettting. :))
I'm glad your feeling better. Hopefully you will be able to breath again soon...busy women! I thought i was busy gess!
Yeah I can't wait to see what I got, very excited! Thanks!
Welcome back to the blog! Glad to see you catching up!
Post a Comment