Thursday, May 7, 2009

Friday Photo Fiesta: Launch!

I'm celebrating today! After six weeks of near-constant typing, writing, uploading, designing, linking, importing, theorizing, tweaking, formatting and staring at a computer screen, my project is (mostly) done!

The Web site on which I've worked my heiny off has launched. It's a "soft" launch, meaning we just snuck it by our regular site users. We won't make any big "tada" announcement until Monday. That gives us the rest of the week and all weekend to fix all the "whoopsies" I've inadvertently made.

So, without further ado... my (mostly) finished, (soft) launched project: http://www.RNA.org.


P.S. Though the design package & color scheme is not mine, all the other pieces and parts are the fruits of my labor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Share your "tada" moments with Candid Carrie on her Friday Photo Finish Fiesta. She loves a good party!


3 comments:

Gamma said...

Congrats on the launch Tif...I hope the rest is painless!

Susie said...

Congratulations!! What a HUGE accomplishment!!

JWilson said...

I checked the site out last night and I think it's great and I know the members are going to love it. From what I can remember about flyers, and mailings, and other sites the color scheme and design fits in with that.

You should be very proud of your little heiny!