Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday Photo Fiesta: Eat your heart out, Hugh Hefner


It takes a real man to wear a bathrobe well, and doesn't Noah do a fine job?

This robe was a hand-me-down from one of my mom's former colleagues, who also has a son named Noah. I forgot we even owned it until one day last week when I was about to give little man a bath. I saw on his hook rack and nabbed it on our way to the bathroom.

After Noah had sufficiently splashed and occasionally came in contact with soap, I pulled him out of the water and wrapped him in that fuzzy white cotton.

I was immediately smitten...dang he looked cute in that robe!

Want to show off your kids' loungewear? Visit Candid Carrie to learn more. Happy Friday!


11 comments:

Lindsay said...

I must say he does look pretty darn handsome in that robe! Too cute!

JWilson said...

That is so stinkin cute! I think the title says it perfectly!

Susie said...

That is a great picture!!!

debi9kids said...

What a cutie!!!!
Love that smile!!!! :)
Happy FFF!

a.men said...

He is pretty cute!

Emily said...

just missin a stogie and three blonde girlfriends and he has it on the plate!

Mommy Mary said...

aww he's a cutie!!

Jennifer and Sandi said...

What a CUTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

He looks adorable!!!

Teri said...

How adorable! My little ones had a bathrobe, too. I took a lot of photos - they were just so irresistable.

Found you on Candid Carrie.

Jen said...

Noah!!! What a handsome man! He looks so tan in that picture. He has seriously awesome color.