I mean that quite literally. This year we had Thanksgiving...with a fever. Mr. Noah decided at 10 a.m. Thanksgiving morning at my Mom's house that it was a good time to come down with a bug. It was a pretty nasty one too, to the tune of 103–104 degrees, runny nose, coughing, all-out flu.
He. Was. Pitiful.
As a result, I didn't snap nearly as many pictures (Mommarazzi fail). I was too busy worrying that we'd be sharing germs with my fam!
My nephew, Rylan, turns one this month! I knew it was unlikely I would make it to his birthday party, so he got to open his present early.
He really likes me, too, as long as he's on Mommy Em's lap.
Big sister McCamey was so happy to see No-ahhh, but our little man felt too sick to play.
Matthew (right) celebrated his 11th birthday (seems impossible!) with his brother Adam at his side. I gave him Cuponk, which is really beer pong parading around as a sober tween game. We found out it was indeed still fun, even without cheep tap bear.
Uncle Tom, Gram & A. Peg wait for dessert (or maybe that was me... pining away for my Mom's pumpkin pie!).
Little dude is finally better, but it's taken him the better part of 2.5 weeks to do it. And then David got sick, and I am Zicamming myself to death to prevent a Christmas nasal drain. Good times.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Thanksgiving Fever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh no, I'm glad Noah is better and hopefully you wont get it.
Post a Comment