Monday, December 13, 2010

Clifford @ Cosi

In October, Noah and I ended up with a unintentional free day and made the most of it with a trip to Cosi. What sealed the deal was a limited engagement Clifford the Big Red Dog exhibit. Noah digs Clifford and all his pals right now; the books are a regular bedtime read.

Truth be told, I like Cosi as much as he does. I get a kick out of the "Space" and "Ocean" exhibits every time we go. They're just, well... cool.

A building from Birdwell Island—Clifford's seaside town.



Shape-sorting in the dog house.



In the Space exhibit, Noah tries out the strap-in astronaut toilet seat in the shuttle simulator. What you don't see is him falling OFF the seat—with it still strapped to his heiny. Priceless.



Peeking out of the submarine in Ocean. I let him manage the ladder himself, and then I realized that the descent was actually quite deep. Thank goodness for a nimble climber!



Rocking out in Ocean to a book on tape about, what else, the ocean.



In the Gadgets room, trying out the one of the air machines. I think it screams, "Science kid poster child!"



Not so enthusiastic with the "Progress" exhibit, which gave a whirlwind tour of America in the last 50–100 years


Bring on the next day off! I'm ready for more Cosi.

No comments: