Ohio's totally unpredictable weather patterns as of late have lent themselves to sunny Tuesdays, of all things. Tuesday happens to be a day I work from home, in bits and pieces, and generally around Noah's sleep schedule. So when the weather cooperates, I take advantage of it... especially when I know the snow drifts are lurking.
A few weeks ago Noah and I took a quick trip up to Malabar farm (Noah's Farm, as my little one calls it). It's not so far from our house, and the crisp, but not freezing temperatures, made for an ideal stroll around a sprawling farmstead.
The leaves were just beginning to change when we visited, and it created a little excitement for me as we took in nature's finest.
On the way to the barn to visit the animals, this rock just called for me to prop Noah on it for what is now my very favorite little man picture.
We didn't linger on the rock too long. There were farm animals to see! Like this gorgeous horse:
And this funny little turkey:
We got wrapped up in this pond and its overlook as well. Noah was hoping to see some fishies...or maybe just his reflection.
Happy faces mean this trip was a success!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Noah's farm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Looks like a fun trip and much better than the cold muddy one we had last week. :)
Tiffany, that looks fantastic! I want to go, too!
Post a Comment