My niece—my only niece—turned one last month. David, Noah and I drove up for the day to see her smash her birthday cake and open (sort of) her piles of presents.
Here is McCamey, walking with her mommy (baby No. 2 in her belly... I think about 10 weeks to go!). Camers favorite thing to do is walk, walk walk!
Noah made friends with the neighbor boys, who brought over several little boy toys, including this basketball hoop.
Singing to the birthday girl. We sang at least three times, because several of the smaller guests wanted a chance to blow out the candle too (couldn't possibly have been my son who was one of them?!).
Camey had the sweetest little ladybug cake, and Noah couldn't resist taking a black-frosted head cupcake. I tried to sway him, but his Great Auntie Peg & Daddy were sucked in by the cuteness.
A job well done, Camers!
Opening presents with Daddy. She got the best toys and little girl getup.
Noah got a present too. Grandma Compan smartly remembered that Noah believes every birthday party is HIS party, and bought him a book to read. Here he is entertaining Auntie Peg.
That's Lady, Uncle Jeff & Aunt Emy's tiny doggie. Noah loved her, so Daddy helped him pick her up. Poor Lady.
Auntie Tif & Camey
The kids enjoyed Uncle Jeff's pile of leaves. Camey wanted to walk through them and check out their crunchy texture.
Noah just wanted to barrel through them, and them bury himself in them.
Happy birthday, Camey!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Happy First Birthday, McCamey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
The leaf picture of Noah is adorable. Happy Bday McCamey!
THanks for posting these pictures. I hate missing out on functions so I love to see what you all were up to!
Post a Comment