Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Photo Fiesta: Bad driver, good kid

Three days a week, Noah and I have an hour in the car to talk and sing and laugh and—sometimes—to sit in silence as he catches some zzzs.

A few weeks ago he was particularly interested in singing the ABCs. It was definitely not his first time, but it was one of his more enthusiastic efforts.

I couldn't let an opportunity like that pass me by, so I videotaped it with my regular camera... while driving... in the rearview mirror. In my defense, I kept my eyes on the road—country roads, that is, that have very little traffic.

I think it was worth it for this cute video of my little dude (turn volume up loud to hear it):



------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again I'm breaking the rules and posting a video on Carrie's Friday PHOTO Finish Fiesta. She's a forgiving gal, so I'm willing to take the risk. If you've got great pictures, you need to go check things out right away. Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Emily said...

totally worth it.
I love you!

MediMonsters said...

Very cute!!

Happy Easter.

Unknown said...

Cute little singer :-)

Happy Easter !

Nicole S. said...

definitely worth it - hahaha!

Jen said...

Seriously sister-- Keep your eye on the road!

On the flip side-- it was totally cute. Good for Noah!