Monday, March 2, 2009

I can't get over the cuteness

Every last one of these pictures appeared in my brother's latest blog entry, but they were so darn cute I stole them and reposted them here. Just didn't want anyone to miss them!


As I mentioned, Noah got the royal babysitting treatment while David and I took a 24-hour break. In this order, he was watched by Aunt Anita, Uncle Tim, Matthew, Adam, Auntie Barb, Grandma, Papa, Uncle Jeff, Auntie Em, and baby McCamey! That makes 10 people who love Noah (and me/David) enough to make time to watch little man for us. So sweet.

Anyway, these pictures were taken at my mom's church on Sunday morning. She and my dad sing in the choir, so they had to find someone to wrangle Noah until they'd gotten through the morning's anthem. Uncle Jeff & Auntie Em stepped in.


Here's Uncle Jeff holding Noah on his lap, looking over the church balcony railing. The last time Noah and I went to church there, he launched a (thankfully empty) sippy cup over that railing and nailed a family friend in the head. You gotta watch him like a hawk!


This picture I think is so darn precious. This is sweet little McCamey, now five months old, hanging out with big cousin Noah. 


And here's Auntie Em keeping both kids in line. Isn't McCamey as pretty as her mama? And I love Noah's wild hair. Priceless.

Thanks again to all the babysitters. Noah really loved seeing all of you. I know he didn't even look back when we left him with Uncle Tim's family, and he woke up this morning asking for Grandma & Papa. Plus, yesterday over lunch I got to hear all about Uncle Jeff, Auntie Em & McCamey. Y'all made quite an impression on little man, who I am certain never had time to miss his parents even once! As it should be...

No comments: