Thursday, March 5, 2009

Friday Photo Fiesta: Branching out


I've taken this as a sign that Noah's ready to try out some different religions and cultures. I'm guessing this is his attempt at Sikhism. Looks good in a turban, doesn't he?


---------------------

Take a trip around the world and share your culture-infused moments with Candid Carrie. This week she's digging the enlightenment.



9 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

So funny & cute!!!

Found you via Carrie's

Susie said...

Toooo cute!!

Angela said...

LOL! He looks so proud of himself!

Happy Fx4!

Unknown said...

What a cutie pie!

Glenda, saved by grace said...

what is it with the underwear on the head? Good lookin Boy!

Lindsay said...

Ok that was weird....I just posted my Friday Foto Fiesta and have a similar picture. Then I hopped over to yours to check your blog for the day and this is what I found. That is so funny! Great minds think alike I guess!

They could be the underwear bandits!!! haha!

JWilson said...

Glad to know you are raising a very open minded child. :))

Seriously that is very cute!

Emily said...

He is just like you, loves and embraces everyone.
Em

Jen said...

I miss my handsome little nephew! You guys need to come to see me!