Thursday, March 19, 2009

Friday Photo Fiesta: Timber!

"Ax Men" has nothing on the McCallen family. No doubt it's impressive that a bunch of grown men risk their lives every day to cut down mammoth trees for the greater good of paper and furniture, but let's look at our cast of characters:
  • David, aka "Dad," former marine, now big strong dude who loves to run a chainsaw
  • Tiffany, aka "Mom," self-proclaimed wuss, who prefers just stacking pre-cut logs in our yard cart and riding around on the mower
  • Noah, "the kid," lover of "outside," and riding backward on said mower.
Bet the History Channel never thought of casting a 21-month-old. They clearly don't know how positively that could affect ratings. For instance, let's look at this video of David cutting down a tree in our front yard, and Noah attempting to push over a stump right after. You can't make up this stuff !



What's that? Do I hear the History Channel calling?

------------

Candid Carrie loves your pictures (and your videos too if you want to be a rule-breaker like me). She wants you to go to her blog and link your best stuff... now! And happy Friday!


11 comments:

larkswing said...

Oh, yes, History Channel should consider it! hehe Cute!

Susie said...

I hear them calling!

T said...

lol! How cute!!

Lindsay said...

So cute! I love that the little boys want to be just like daddy!

JWilson said...

I think you have something there! You should send the History Channel a purposal. :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Stopping by from Candid Carrie's!

This Mom said...

Way cute, you rule BREAKER. I love when my little one "help" dad in the yard they are some of my favorite videos.

Anonymous said...

so cute!!!

Aunt Julie said...

After he takes a Physics class, he'll realize why this isn't possible!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Ahaha - that's SO funny and cute. He was probably so proud of himself, too!

Candid Carrie said...

Oh my gosh ... I've got a husband out there chopping down trees at this very moment. I love to stand outside and feel the re-verb run up my legs when the tree hits the grown. Move over Ax-Man ... it is Stuck-mann.

Happy Fx4

Carrie