Let's get this straight: I don't touch fish, hooks or worms. But I do go fishing. And by that, I mean that I sit on the bank and take pictures while David and Noah reel 'em in.
So, I tagged along the other day when the boys went fishing at our neighbors' pond. It's a dainty thing, but it still grows some decent bass and bluegill.
Noah's gone through at least three of these kid fishing poles. This latest installment is Spider-Man themed. The casting is still not so good, but he loves to reel—rather pull—in the fishies.
More of that stay-puffed marshmallow coat as I chill on my fishing "perch."
Hey, we caught one! Nice bass, boys. Noah did NOT want to touch this fish, nor did he want to smile for the camera.
I tried to get all artsy. What can I say, I liked the way the trees reflected in the water.
Jesus actually lives next door, see below. He fell over two Easters ago (ironic, no?), but David helped our neighbor resurrect him once more.
Couldn't help myself... it appears that not even Jesus is able to prevent being crapped on from time to time.


No comments:
Post a Comment