Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Baptizing Rylan

Did you know we have SEVEN boys in the grandchildren ranks in our family? Thank goodness for sweet McCamey, our lone little lady. But celebrating all our mini men is lots of fun.

I had an opportunity to honor a milestone of my youngest nephew a few weeks ago. Rylan, who belongs to my brother, Jeff, and his wife, Emily, was baptized on Father's Day in my hometown church.

I like Ry's enthusiasm here... and his swanky white suit.


Pastor Dave reads the baptism text and gets ready to sprinkle Ry with some holy water (or at least the best tap water Kinsman United Methodist Church has to offer).


Camers was looking all too cute on her little brother's big day.


Great-Grandma Dilley & Rosalind dig in to our after-church feast at Jeff's & Emily's house (and Grandma Compan & Matthew sneak in the background too).


Not sure what Auntie Peg & Aunt Nini are discussing here, but it looks like serious business.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm always so glad that you capture this moments and then post them, so that I can take part as well! Thanks!