Noah discovered the giant slide this year at the USA Days festival in Centerburg, and I renewed my affection for it. I've always had a love affair with the mammoth slide at the Ohio State Fair with its potato sacks and endless set of stairs—a permanent fixture at the grounds come rain, shine or snow. But, it's been a few years since my toosh whooshed over the elongated bumps as I sailed toward ground zero.
This festival slide wasn't quite as grand, but it sure did have some "get up and go" to it.
Noah's reaction every time? Let's go down the slide again! Again, again, again!
Oh, and the "horsies" on the carousel were pretty darn cool too.


2 comments:
I always loved those slides! Your little man is so brave!
If he loved the slide you should take him to World of Bounce they have the inflatable version and Ian did that for an hour straight.
Post a Comment