Last month we had the pleasure of celebrating three important Mantovani occasions: Clay's informal—and totally unplanned—birthday lunch at Chipotle; Will's first birthday bash at the Mantovani house; and Kristen's birthday getaway to Put-In-Bay! I think our friends have adopted the motto, "The family that is born together, stays together."
I still chuckle about Clay's impromptu birthday lunch. I actually met up with David on a whim at the Westerville Chipotle. On our way there, David saw Clay driving the opposite way up the road and enthusiastically honked at him. That prompted a phone call which then led to Clay meeting up with us for burritos (we obviously go all-out for such celebrations).
Will's first birthday party was a just a few days later (he & Clay share the same birthday!). I don't think I've ever been to a first birthday party that wasn't sweet. I love the guests of honor who are part infant, part toddler. And Will was a champ—he even let me hold him for a good 10 minutes before I lost out to the toys.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Mingling with the Mantovanis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I don't think it was a spilt cup missy, I think one of you peed yourselves. :)
Just Kidding, it sounds like you had some good times.
Will is so cute! And look at those hott mamas!
Post a Comment