Sunday, September 20, 2009

Born a Buckeye


Ohio State Buckeyes... how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

I love thee for the Big 10 (11) conference, and all its complications.

And I love thy not-so-subtle way of giving me heart palpitations.

I cannot forget your weekly charms that allow me a modest number of libations.

And I love thee most of all for your musical incantations (the band's, that is).

Now that David and I have a little Buckeye too, he'll love you for all you are and even what you do.

P.S. I promise that Noah has had no libations in this picture, which is purely meant to showcase his absolute cuteness and his natural-born Buckeye fan talents.

P.P.S. I love that Noah, an hour after we put him to bed this Saturday, called me in to ask if he could come out and watch just a few minutes of the Buckeyes.

2 comments:

JWilson said...

Yay, I love to see new little buckeyes running around. Even in years like this one they are still the best.

Go Bucks!

Jen said...

What a sweet little Buckeye! Go Bucks!