Monday, October 4, 2010

Respite. Break. Breather.

Honestly, none of those things are the reason I've been away from this blog so long. I certainly didn't want a break, a breather, some respite from this place where I log the adventures of my family and sound off on the things that matter most to me.

As is the annual tradition, I've been... busy. VERY busy. This time of year is my company's annual conference—the one we host—and this year felt particularly crazy.

First I slogged through the conference (tired, sick), then I was sick and home, and then I traveled again, and now I'm still a few days away from being back home with my men (still sick).

I am ready for a real break—the kind that allows time to write, reflect and be quiet with myself. And when that happens, my apologies for the onslaught of content coming your way. Until then... onward!

No comments: