Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Flashback to summer: Tim meets 40

I have a three-year-old. I wonder, then, what my mother thinks about the fact that her oldest baby, Tim, turned 40 this August. I can only image how fast the time went. I've been there for 32 years of that time, and I can tell you that skinny little Timmy turned into grown-up Tim on Wall Street pretty quickly!

But I love birthdays. I think they should be done big and bright and festive. And to ring in Tim's 40th year, my SIL Anita really went all out. She held a shindig at the Bone Yard in Cleveland—a unique sports bar with a private room and plenty of space to groove.


 

Me & my folks as the party gets underway


 

Emily & Jeff got a night away from the kids!


 

Dad was my pool partner. I confirmed the fact that I still stink.


 

Jeff attempts to school the birthday boy at hoops.

 

Siblings! (We missed you, Jen!)

2 comments:

jeff said...

We also had a great time out that night. Looking forward to my turn at 40 next summer!!!

Jen said...

I missed you guys, too! Looks like a fantastic night!