Thursday, April 29, 2010

Real kid of genius: how to pick up your toys

A few days ago while I cooked dinner, I asked Noah to put away the countless dragons, dinosaurs and Toy Story figurines that were littering our living room floor.

When he was done, he enthusiastically let me know that all the toys were picked up, for which I have him a hearty hug and thank you. I did not inspect his work.

A little while later, I happened to walk by one of his toy containers and laughed when I saw the way he cleaned up:

He did, in fact, pick up the toys. He even put them in a drawer... and then on top of the drawer, wedged between the couch, on the floor next to it, and wherever else he could stash them. Notice that there are three drawers to this container. It never occurred to him to try drawer No. 2 and drawer No. 3. Too cute.

2 comments:

Randy Ebert said...

Awesome! Lol

JWilson said...

Hey at least they were off the floor. :)