My travel schedule often hinges on what's "in season." In the fall, we don't travel much (or perhaps "selectively" is a better word) because of Deer season, in the spring, I usually plan a weekend getaway with Noah during turkey season. Can't you just see the Ohio Department of Natural Resources nodding along in appreciation of our dedication to the cause?
Anyway, this year, Noah and I visited with my folks while David took a few days to hunt turkey down at his mom's house (he got one, by the way, but he's still on the hunt for a second).
We had a wonderful time!
Poor grandma, pushing the jeep after the battery failed to charge.
Noah & McCamey & Grandma check out the options on the refrigerator with Grandma.
Great-Grandma Dilley gives Rylan a little love.
Cousins! (as Noah so enthusiastically kept saying). L-R: Noah, Rylan, Matthew, McCamey, Adam (and very much missing Andrew, Brendan & Evan!)
Grandma kept the boys entertained with some classics: Pit, Spoons and the ever-popular "I doubt it!" or B.S. for the adults among us.
Auntie Peg fed Noah a steady stream of marshmallows for his success in peeing on the potty...and just because she's a fun Auntie.
We visited Jeff, Emily, Camey & Rylan at their house, and I caught this adorable pre-nap picture of Rylan.
Noah & Camers take a fishies snack break.
Bubbles! Camey thinks Noah's bubble-blowing skills are fabulous!
Auntie Em keeps both kiddos entertained (and Elmo to boot!) with a good book.
1 comment:
Wow David actually killed something I might eat. :) Glad you got to spend some time with your family.
Post a Comment