Thank you, Mother Nature, for this 80-degree gift in April! We could not possibly let it go by without breaking out the grill and some cold drinks. Lucky for us, a few friends had the same idea, which helped to make our barbecue so much more festive.Bubbles! Will's first bubble moments, caught on camera. Both boys were more adept at spilling the solution rather than creating soapy circles.
Love that they're old enough for a kiddie table now! If only we could keep Noah in his seat...
David's got mad love for Punkin (Shauna), who brought her Daschund Dozer with her. How did I not capture Dozer's mug?!
Like father (and Godfather), like son (and Godson): Will gets acquainted with Noah's deer. He even got his turn Nerf shooting at it. Yep, we're that kind of house.
Today, I'm super grateful that Easter's a day away. With the wind screeching through our trees at 30+ mph, I'm guessing those pink plastic eggs would sail their way into our creek rather than in Noah's wicker basket.
Tomorrow, I'm hoping the Easter Bunny will have calm winds in which to nestle eggs into yard while Noah and I catch a Peace Lutheran Easter service (the BEST Easter service around, in my opinion... and this year I'll get to hear it rather than sing it for once. Kinda cool.).
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Let the warm winds blow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So much fun! Sorry I couldn't stay longer! Thanks for everything. Dozer is very sad he didn't make the blog... :)
Wow- Will is growing so fast. How awesome to have a festive bbq in April!
Post a Comment