Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Noahisms

Two and a half makes for a plethora of hilarious snippets of toddler language. Among my favorite recent Noahisms:

  • Mommy, let's make a post office! (a poster)
  • Something is not quite right (when his movie garbles in the DVD player)
  • Here I mam! (Here I am)
  • Is it mind? (Is it mine?)
These adorable ditties help me to (mostly) overlook some of his sassier moments, such as his recent propensity for tattling...and not even accurately! And how about the ever popular, "You can't talk to me that way!"

And they say three is the new two? Yikes. I want to go make a post office...

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ahh-- Post office. I love the little things they say. Can't wait to see him next week.

Randy Ebert said...

Nice. Are y'all gonna be in the area at all for the holidays?