Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm thankful for family

My little family of three has been blessed this year: we have kept our jobs (so far!), we have been safe, and we have counted another year together. Most importantly, we've had many opportunities to gather with our families.

This week, we had three Thanksgiving gatherings: just us on Thursday; David's mom on Friday; and then up North with my family on Saturday/Sunday. Though the holidays can be a hassle with the preparations and scheduling, I love the fact that we can gather with both sides and celebrate over and over!

Noah cozies up next to Matthew in Papa Compan's recliner

Happy 10th (!) birthday, Matthew!

David huddles up with the guys, calling the next play

Run, Noah! (he's that little splash of orange)
L-R: Brendan, Matthew, Noah, Andrew, David & Adam

Look at little McCamey. My niece is so stinkin' cute!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love the action shots! I forgot to get my camera out. I love our family, too!