You just never know where danger might be lurking. Noah is certain his beloved toy dinosaur crossed the line.
I must say, "Saur" is pretty amazing. He roars, walks, sits on his hind legs, laughs, whimpers and spits out pretend rocks. He was a gift from Grandma Frazier last Christmas, and Noah has alternately loved and been terrified of this fantastic dinosaur.
But David and I couldn't help ourselves from laughing one day when Noah announced at bedtime that Saur tried to bite him in a most unfortunate location. We just had to get the full story on record.
You can be certain we'll punish Saur to the fullest extent of the law. Maybe we'll remove his battery for a 6-month sentence, or maybe we'll store him a box for a while....


4 comments:
Spike as he is known in our house was a b-day gift for Ian last year and as long as Ian is up high while Spike is around he is fine, if Ian and Spike are both on the floor Ian freaks out and thinks Spike will eat him. :)
Poor Noah! I would hate it if he weiner were to be eaten by a plastic toy!
This makes me giggle.
I think one of the best parts is that you and David say wiener about 200 times. :)
Post a Comment