Sometimes, you have to make your own fun. David and Noah can make a great game out of anything. Last summer the highlight was to throw rocks in a bucket (yep).
So maybe I shouldn't have been surprised when they came up with this the other day: rolling in a kid's crawl tunnel down our hill. I don't know that I'd call it the be all, end all of fun, but it sure was fun to watch.
I finally got suckered in to taking my own turn in the tube this weekend, and I decided that I'm not cut out for spinning around anymore. Oof!
Monday, May 3, 2010
What we do for fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
If I would have known David would get in that and take a spin I so would have insisted on watching him while we were there. :)
Post a Comment