Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mother Nature letter, 2nd Notice

Dear Mother Nature:

You obviously didn't get my first letter. Enough snow already!


Pretty soon I won't be able to see out my kitchen window, which could be a real problem since that will also make conditions highly likely for my garage roof to collapse (as if that weren't an issue already).


Speaking of collapsing, I don't think my deck can take too much more of this madness either.

On behalf of my back, arms and my sanity, knock it off!

Sincerely,

Tiffany

2 comments:

JWilson said...

This is just gone from nuts to super crazy. It has snowed so much I'm now having nightmares about it. They say more is coming this weekend too. Pretty soon there is going to be mass chaos in ohio because everyone has cabin fever!

Jen said...

Oh Tif. That looks like a nightmare. So sorry. We are actually getting a few inches tonight. I don't expect big sympathy from any of you Ohioans.