I love this age—two and a half. Noah is fiercely independent, yet still clingy and cuddly. It is, I think, the best of both parenting worlds.
One of the ways he asserts his independence is to dress himself with his chubby, round fingers from time to time. A few weeks ago, he offered to put on his own jacket as we prepared to go on a grocery shopping excursion.
I casually tossed him his coat and went about bustling around, adding things to my bulging purse to occupy a toddler when shopping. When I whirled around to tell Noah it was time to go to the car, I had to look twice.
At first glance: adorable, well done!
At second glance: still adorable, with an "A" for effort, and hope that next time, his hood will be used to keep his head—not his heiny—warm.
Friday, February 26, 2010
"A" for effort
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
this is too cute!
Post a Comment