Well maybe a little something there... or maybe a bowl of applesauce. That's a good look for you, Noah. I bet somebody's tried some sauce in a facial at some point. You're just ahead of your time.
Do your kids slather their bodies with their favorite foods? Candid Carrie wants to know.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Friday Photo Fiesta: Do I have something on my face?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
you know neither of my kids have done that, they smear their food on the table, chais, or the floor. Mr. Noah looks pretty cute though
I see a little bit on his nose...LOL--mine did the same thing!! But picture 1st birthday chocolate cake........big mess.
Too cute!!
He looks so proud of himself! What a cutie!!!
Happy Friday!
So cute!! My daughter did it once with mashed potatoes. What a mess.
So cute! My girls used to do it with spaghetti. And the sauce used to stain their faces a little! Ugh!
I just like the impish smile he is boasting!
That picture just screams "Who me?" Very cute!
I have so many pictures of my kids wearing spaghetti. Cute!
Both of mine did a time or two. I remember Mady once with spagettio's. Noah looks very handsom in applesauce. :)
My nephew used to love doing this, and still would if my sis would let him!
Great picture!
So sweet
Silly Noah. :)
Post a Comment