Thursday, August 12, 2010

Jumpin' at the Jump Yard

My nephew, Adam, turned an impossible NINE years old last month. I'm grateful that he hasn't hit double-digits yet like his older brother, but I still can't fathom where the time went.

His party was a hoot. It was at one of those bounce house places that are popping up everywhere (and similar to one that his folks have used before), called the Jump Yard. I was most impressed with the collection of mammoth inflatable creatures, slides, obstacle courses and whatever. Noah was in awe. He RAN from one thing to the next, sweaty and red-faced and delighted to be invited to this big-kid extravaganza.

Check out this monstrosity: a T-Rex meets King Kong dual slide. Noah's the tiny guy in the navy shirt looking up, up, up at the action.

Wheeeeeee!

Even Rylan came along, and he wasn't exactly sure about Uncle David (who held him for the very first time!).

Grandma Compan & Camers take ride on the farm slide.

Daddy & Noah tie in the obstacle course race. Lucky for you, I'm sparing you the video of Aunt Nini and I making fools of ourselves on that same course (but I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time!).

And here's Adam (left), the birthday boy, with some of his friends (and his brother, Matthew, right).

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh the Bounce courses- Big fun!!! Glad you could make it. Also glad that again, you are the family recorder for those of us who couldn't make it. . .