Three birthday parties for our three-year-old. Like I said before, it wasn't intentional, but it sure was a lot of fun.
Party No. 2—just "you guys" (aka mom & dad) & Noah on his real birthday—June 2, 2010.
The Toy Story obsession was fueled by some trinkets from Mom & Dad, including this sand bucket (perfect for our beach getaways this summer!).
Slinky Dog! Now Buzz, Woody, Jessie, Rex and Mr. Potato Head won't be so lonely.
Cake No. 2—ants on a log, a la ice cream.
And the last blast—partying with my fam
When I told Noah all the family members who were coming up for his final birthday party, he remarked in a surprised and excited tone, "Yeah, I have a lot of friends!" Let it be said that our little man is grateful for his guests!
Grandma & Aunt Nini obviously didn't manage to nab a spot at the grown-ups table.
Cake No. 3—home-made cupcakes with a recycled dragon decoration. I believe that onlookers tabulated Noah's cupcake count at 5ish that day (!).
Uncle Tim & Great-Grandma Dilley
The Larkins—Michael, Brenna, Connor, & Sher
Posing at my request: Aunt Nini, Auntie Peg & Papa Compan
The back yard was generally a state of wet chaos all day, which I firmly believe is how it should be.
I get my Gram cameo.
Daddy helps Noah organize his new Mystery Machine—THE toy of the party (way to go Uncle Jeff & Auntie Em!)Noah has asked every few days since his big shindig—"Am I going to have another birthday party?" Ah, no. Mommy's DONE. Next year, I'm sticking with just one birthday fiesta... I hope.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
I have a lot of friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment