Monday, November 5, 2007

Testing the waters

I've done it. I hopped on the blogging bandwagon. So now what?

All I know is that a few weeks ago, a friend of mine asked if I was making a scrapbook of Noah's adventures. I said no... no time for that. And then she asked me how the baby book was coming. I laughed... no time for that either! Why on earth I think I have time for a blog, I'm not sure. But since I spend the better part of my day glued to the computer—for work, for fun, for just paying the bills—I think a blog may be the answer to all my "no time for that" problems.

It's an odd time to start a blog. I got married a few years ago, my son is already five months old, and the holidays are just around the corner. But I figure if not now, when?

So bear with me and what I'm sure will be an irregular, wild cyber ride. It'll be interesting to see where this goes!

Cheers,
Tiffany

No comments: