Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday photo time!

Like every type-A human being, I've been waiting a long time to cross this one off my list. Each week, I promise myself I'll play along with Carrie over at Candid Carrie with her "Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta" fun.

Here (at last!), I've followed through...



This picture was taken June 18, 2005, as David and I were leaving my hometown church after our wedding celebration extravaganza. I happen to love it.

David's looking all manly in his dress blues, and I'm sporting the wedding dress, and the flower petals are flying (dried and saved from all the flowers David ever gave me). And I like the fact that my dad is in the background, and that my bouquet looks so pretty. It's just good stuff all around.

So, if you want to play along, go see Carrie RIGHT NOW! She likes it when you visit...

Happy Friday!

8 comments:

JWilson said...

I am so glad you finally are playing with us!!!

I love this picture of the two of you. The balck and white goes so well with the look of your dress and Davids dress blues.

Candid Carrie said...

I see Mrs. Wilson got here before me so you hae been warmly welcomed! Mr. Wilson is a Dave and I've got a Dave and you've got a Dave ... the the good Dave's are taken.

That is a great picture, it looks like a magazine ad for expensive perfume, doesn't it?

One Crazy Chick! said...

This photo is amazing. It should win an award or something.

Lori said...

What a beautiful picture. I like the expression on your face -- enjoying yourself and having fun.

jen721 said...

That is a great photo! I love black and whites! Suits you both well.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

That Really is a cool picture...I love the uniform groom!

Judy Schwartz Haley | CoffeeJitters.Net said...

this is one of the best wedding pics I've seen in a while. great sense of movement

Jen said...

Boy- I wish I knew your awesome photographer!!! =) I have always loved that picture!